Hotmail not receiving emails
Hotmail not receiving an emails that you are no longer have of using the account because you will not get a response for the mail you send various purpose like business work, personal work etc. So one has solved this error if he wants to use your Hotmail account for a meaning so if you want to get responses
for all your email sent the people you need to solve this before you lose any important email which can affect your life either is a positive way .there are some steps which might help to solve in receiving email in to emails into your respective Hotmail account which is explained in a way can be easily understood by all users.
Steps to solve :
- Login into your account
- You can sender email address to your contact list
- Click option on the left side of page click mail
- Then Click on junk emails protection
- After Click on safe list type the sender domain in the list to save further purpose
- Then you can click to add
Once you can follow the above the step you will be receiving all the email whenever the sends you sender the sender you sends you will definitely receive mail which can take eighter a short time or sometimes for a longer period of time so patience to see whether the above steps are helping to see where you received a mail successfully or not ,if you do not get the mail then need to check the basic performance keeping it in mind That you filter into you emails much more than required amount which might give you a negative result.
Check the performance of the mail
- Log in to your account
- Click option click on junk email protection
- Click junk email filter
- Set the filter to a low level and then save it.
This step is enough to receive emails to your Hotmail account and solve that error .even after performing this all steps still you don’t receive emails then you need to contact to Hotmail support team as soon as possible to solve it even after performing this you are failed then you need to register to anew account with different email address and Hotmail is the only app which will help you take member inbox and view the emails.
Hotmail not receiving emails
Check your junk folder in your Hotmail account you might see you mail in junk because sometimes mail directly go into junk
The person from whom you are expecting a mail you might have added the email address of that person to the blocked sender
Rules set on your Hotmail account might be creating a problem witch need to be sorted.
Email forward can also create a problem if you have not selected appropriate option to whom you want to forward you want to leave a copy of the email in your box
If your inbox is full you will not receive a message you to have to delete the old emails to get the new one.
Hotmail not working on iPhone
- Steps to connecting Hotmail
- Go to setting on iPhone followed by account then click on add account
- Select the Hotmail account and enter email address click on next
- Enter the hot mail password click
- Give permission to access the data on iPhone by clicking yes
- Select the data to be accessed on the device sync the email contact calendar and reminders with the email account
- After the selection click to save.
Thank you for visiting Hotmail not receiving .if you have any doubt please be a comment below.