Step by Step Access Hotmail with Mac OS X Mail
Choose “Mail After that drop down click Preferences” from the Mac OS X Mail menu
2.Then go to Accounts section
Then click Create account button.
3. Fill some fields Enter Full name and Details
- Enter Full Name
- Enter windows Live Hotmail Adress like ( Ex@hotmail.com) under Email Adress
- Type Your Password under Password box
- Click to continue
4.See POP is selected Under Account type field
- Box look like
- Incoming mail server Heading of table
- Account type in this we mention the POP
- After Description field enter windows live Hotmail mail
- Incoming mail server often Enter like “pop3.live.com”
- Enter complete windows live Hotmail address under username
- finally, click to continue
5.Windows live Hotmail under description for outgoing mail servers
- Type windows live Hotmail under description
- type “smt.live.com” under outgoing mail server
- Make sure click the check box for authentication
- Enter full windows live Hotmail address under username
- type windows live Hotmail password under password selection
- Final step click continue
6.Finally and last step Click “Create”.
- See account summary under account description see all data once you enter correctly
- End of the box see create menu so click Create
- Then close the account Window.
so finally we create HOTMAIL with Mac OS Mail.
HOTMAIL IMAP SETTINGS MAC,
MAC MAIL THIS ACCOUNT ALREADY EXISTS,
HOTMAIL APPLE MAIL SETUP,
ADD HOTMAIL TO MAC MAIL EL CAPITAN,
HOTMAIL NOT WORKING ON MAC,
HOTMAIL MAC MAIL IMAP
I’ll establish Apple Mail to use our Outlook.com email address making use of IMAP. As you’ll find out shortly, this isn’t really simply the case of entering your e-mail address as well as password. Given that Outlook.com has actually supported just POP, till just recently, Apple Mail’s automated configuration of email accounts will certainly skip to setting up any Outlook.com email address as a POP3 account. First, I have to trick Mail to make sure that it allows us to set up an account manually, allowing us to specify the new details.